Same mistake - 重蹈覆轍
Saw the world turning in my sheets
日月星晨在我的被我裡翻騰
And once again, I cannot sleep
再次令我輾轉反側難以成眠
Walk out the door and up the street
踏出門外,走在街上
Look at the stars beneath my feet
望著腳下的星星
Remember rights that I did wrong
想起過去種種我所濫用的權利
So here I go
所以我該走了
I'm not calling for a second chance.
我並非再爭取另一次的機會
I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
我拉開嗓門放聲尖叫
Give me reason but don't give me choice.
給我理由,但不要給我選擇
'Cause I'll just make the same mistake again.
因為,我還是會重蹈覆轍
And maybe someday we will meet
有一天,或許我們會遇見彼此
And maybe talk and not just speak.
或許我們會交談,而不是隨便說說
Don't buy the promises 'Cause,
不要相信承諾,因為
There are no promises I keep.
我沒有信守過任何承諾
And my reflection troubles me, so here I go.
我不想在看到鏡中的自己,所以我該走了
I'm not calling for a second chance.
我並非再爭取另一次的機會
I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
我拉開嗓門放聲尖叫
Give me reason but don't give me choice.
給我理由,但不要給我選擇
'Cause I'll just make the same mistake(again).
因為,我還是會重蹈覆轍
(repeat)
Saw the world turning in my sheets.
日月星晨在我的被我裡翻騰
And once again, I cannot sleep.
再次令我輾轉反側難以成眠
Walk out the door and up the street; look at the stars.
踏出門外,走在街上,遙望星辰
Look at the stars fall down.
眼見著星星隕落
And wonder where did I go wrong.
納悶自己究竟哪裡做錯了
- Sep 30 Wed 2009 09:39
Same Mistake -- James Blunt
close
全站熱搜
留言列表
發表留言